Sunday, October 17, 2010

All For The Best

Hey folks wassup its ur boy Jay DaKid here, this is my first blog post like ever and i just wanted to dedicate it to one of my top homies, da man himself Brendon Starr. I listened to his mixtape(Last Round On Me) this week and one track in particular stood out at me, 'All For The Best'. So i decided that my first post will contain my favourite verse off of it as i know it really affects alot of people out here. So shout outs to da homie.

Lies upon lies upon lies upon lies
And i despise when you say you with your girl, but you with guys
And ive tried and ive tried and ive tried and ive tried
But i cant push aside, guess i got to much pride
To hold your hands, knowing you held someone elses
Be a man knowing you gave love to the bouncers
And bartenders, and announcers, who dont even announce us
All they say is big up sexy, in the house hey
I guess we went from being a masterpiece
To us being a catastophe
And it was sumn i didnt wanna see
But i had to see, cause it was all for the best





Brendon Starr On ReverbNation 

1 comment:

  1. Well u know I definitely like this choice of first post ;)

    Looking good Jammy... welcome to blog life lol

    ReplyDelete